OpenMaXwell is a graphic platform for Computational Electromagnetics and Computational Optics on personal computers under Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/10. It was created by Ch. Hafner at ETH Zurich, Switzerland. OpenMaXwell includes:
- advanced tools for the visualization and animation of functions and fields
- a movie directive language interpreter for generating complicated movies
- a simple formula interpreter for defining complex grids, fields, material properties, grid transformations, etc.
- the latest 2D and 3D Multiple Multipoles (MMP implementations for accuratesemi-analytic computations
- Model-Based Parameter Estimation (MBPE) technique for fast evaluation of frequency response
- standard 2D and 3D FDTD solvers.
The download location of the source codes and the compiled versions of OpenMaXwell is: https://github.com/openmaxwell/